Welcome to our website!
The Diocese of Calgary
The Diocesan Offices are located at
180, 1209 - 59th Avenue S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2P6 .
Our telephone number is 403-243-3673 and our fax number is 403-243-2182.
Established in 1888 with the See City of Calgary, the Anglican Diocese of Calgary is one of thirty dioceses belonging to the Anglican Church of Canada and one of ten dioceses in the Ecclesiastical Province of Rupert's Land.
The Anglican Diocese of Calgary includes approximately 20,000 Anglicans in 72 congregations in the southern part of the Province of Alberta. From the Saskatchewan border in the east to the British Columbia border in the west; from the U.S.A. border in the south to an east-west line running through Lacombe just north of Red Deer in the north, the Anglican Diocese of Calgary encompasses an area of approximately 55,000 square miles.
To proclaim the love of God in Jesus Christ as Risen Lord, to embody in our lives the good news we have experienced in Him, to offer joy and hope, and to engage one another and those around us in fulfilling Christ's mission in worship and service through the power of the Holy Spirit.